Bad Dad Summit Rear Fender with Recess 1997 & Later Available through Bagger Design
Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is now available with a custom license plate recess.
This custom stretched fender bolts between your Bagger's frame rails and features stretched filler panels to really clean up the back of that Bagger. Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender installs utilizing all of your factory mounting hardware and accessories. Chrome strut cover rails? Keep 'em! Detachable backrest? Keep it! Detachable Tour Pack? Keep that too! Everything stays the same except the look of your Bagger is upgraded with this custom stretched fender.
Bad Dad's Summit Rear Fender is a handmade composite fender and is built as a 3-piece design. We consider this fender to be "a ton of fun" as its structurally engineered design has been load tested up to 2,077 pounds (testing data shown at left). This Summit Rear Fender comes with all of the mounting holes pre-drilled and is finished in a smooth, blemish free gel coat. The Summit Rear Fender is designed to work with Bad Dad's Stretched Saddlebags or 4" Saddlebag Extensions and is available with your choice of exhaust cut outs: dual, 2-into-1, or none.
- Quality: Load tested at 2,077 pounds. High quality, hand laid fiberglass that is extremely rigid with a smooth gelcoat that is always pinhole free.
- Taillights: You can drill this fender to accept your stock taillight
- License Plate: This custom fender features a recessed license plate mount that is sunken into the surface of the fender. The upper lip of the recess features a built-in row of white LEDs for illuminating your license plate when your Bagger's ignition is turned on.
- Exhaust: Available for single, dual, or no exhaust pipes so you can tailor fit the port openings to your pipes.
- Detachable Hardware This fender will support all of your stock detachable hardware items, such as your backrest, sissy bar, luggage rack, or Tour Pack. You do not need any other hardware or adapter kits for this fender.
- Other features: Lengthened bagger fender that looks good with both solo and two-up seating. The longer fender hides frame rails and factory wiring.
- Fits: 2009-2011 model year baggers Road King, Electra Glide, Street Glide, and Road Glide.